• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

It looks beautiful out there. :sun: Anyone going to Phil's? I'm undecided as to whether I should go there or to Huntsville. :ponder:

I had another mx accident Sunday and am in recovery mode. I have got to stick to my no more jumping policy.:giveup:

I had another mx accident Sunday and am in recovery mode. I have got to stick to my no more jumping policy.:giveup:

Praying for a speedy recovery.

We meeting up a bit early now a days -- between 6:30 & 7:00. I'll see ya there.

:giveup: I'm on call and got home late. Besides that I had some signs to put up around here. Might as well stir the pot!!! Wait til I get my anti-Trans Texas Corridor stuff. Might miss next week as well due to an invasion of by my family.:eek2: RH

I was the only nut in the group that rode but I had to try out my electric gloves ..... they worked great ..... actually I had to keep turning them on & off ..... guess I need to get a regulator.

Mike, thanks for your concern about me riding alone. I did go the boring way on FM 1097 & I-45 home & didn't see any deer.

I met Steven & Jonathan at Phil's who were sitting at another table. Turns out that they were already on the site but don't post much. Maybe they'll show up again & join us.

new week, cold day:eek2:
since I don't fill like riding in low 40's I will be in the truck:giveup:
Huntsville is closer and if in the truck I would rather go there:doh:
if enough folks want to show up at Phil's I will show up there.

new week, cold day:eek2:
since I don't fill like riding in low 40's I will be in the truck:giveup:
Huntsville is closer and if in the truck I would rather go there:doh:
if enough folks want to show up at Phil's I will show up there.

I'll be going to the Huntsville bike night since it's closer for me too.:eat:

:zen: We need to pack the place next week no matter what the weather. I will have hopefully survived my familial duties, and be really ready to hang w/ my friends. :rider: :eat: :rider: RH

:giveup: Where is the "I am starving" guy icon? I get totally out of whack when I take some days off. Last week w,th,fri and this week tues and 1/2 wed. Monday was a holiday, I miss visiting with you guys. RH

So is Huntsville now the location and Montgomery has been eliminated?

Not promising that I can go but if the meet is at Phil's, I might try to make it one week.

Back