• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dreams

Reaction score
Am I the only one that wishes that Honda would import the FMX650? That just looks like it would be a blast to ride, street and track.

I like that motorcycle. Unfortunately, tons of cool bikes never make it to the States. Instead, mainly all we get are 1000-pound cruisers and 200-horsepower squid killers. Very little emphasis is ever placed on motorcycling's functional middle ground here in the USA. We're a strange lot at times.

It's a BMW, so I'm sure it's a lot more $$$ than the Honda would be, but what about this?

It looks like much the same idea to me...

It's nine freaking grand! But very, very pretty.

I'd hope the FMX would be a bit less dear. Canada doesn't get them either...

The Bimmer X's will be fun to pick up used in a few years.

The Super Motard movement....do you think we'll ever really see a lot of those bikes in the U.S.?
Look at all of the naked bikes / naked standards we don't get now, but as someone already mentioned we get all the cruisers. Who buys those bikes, anyway???

I saw this in my Red Rider rag last night.... :drool: It's a Roland Sands custom 919 :bigokay:

braveheart-final.jpg

wildebube said:
It's a BMW, so I'm sure it's a lot more $$$ than the Honda would be, but what about this?

It looks like much the same idea to me...

It's along the same lines and I've seen that BMW up close. It is nice but like all Beemers, way beyond what I"m willing to pay.

Bring that Honda to the US!

sherob said:
I saw this in my Red Rider rag last night.... :drool: It's a Roland Sands custom 919 :bigokay:

It's being auctioned off for charity as well. The pic's in the mag are even nicer. It really is one hot looking 919.

I dig the practical little Honda Varadero 125 standard. It was recently redesigned and would make a great commuter for me. It is fuel-injected and a full-sized frame. My 250 Ninja is more than I need at times.
post-73-1168207115.jpg

The CBR125 would be a nice as well.
22145_0_1_2_cbr%20125%20r_Submitted%20by%20anonymous%20user..jpg

hornet3b.jpg

I had a 2005 Honda 599 ("Hornet" in the UK) as my first bike. It was such a nice bike to ride - smooth motor and tranny. I really like the look of the new model, but I don't think they have brought it out in the States yet.

Teuchter, where did you get a 2005 Honda 599? It was only imported into the US in 2004 and 2006. I have a 2006 and I love it. The new styling is going in that insect/transformer direction that everybody seems to like. Hard to find clean, rounded frame naked sportbikes anymore. I'd take a Triumph Street Triple if somebody gave it to me, though.

Back