• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding In Between Storms/ Hi Island

thumper

Inactive Member
Reaction score
First Name
tim
Nothing special. Just dodging the rain.:giveup: One good thing..it ran everyone else off.;-)
hauling007.jpg

It was kind of an erie day with the weather. There were some miles where the beach was completely soaked and some without a drop of rain. The tide was way out so there was a variety of lines.

hauling004.jpg

hauling003.jpg

One of my favorite sections.:trust:
hauling008.jpg

And the only straight road that's still a blast.
hauling012.jpg

About 15[?] miles out. Whoever drug this out there and stripped it ain't too smart. Probably spent more in fuel than he got for the siding.:doh:
hauling015.jpg

Last break.:rider:
hauling014.jpg

The only people still out there were the nudies. I made a handlebar mounted vid for db while I was flying through there but the vibs kept knocking it out of focus. I didn't wanna slow down for several reasons.:giveup:

Last edited:
Looks like fun. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Yeah, it was nice to get away from the slop I've been riding in. Matter of fact it was nice to see 4th and 5th again.:trust: So many of the good trails around Humble have been cleared...it's pretty much left us riding in the lower swamps. Still fun but very soupy and slow going right now. Hopefully by mid August parts of it will be almost as hard as concrete. It's amazing how quick sandy-clay can hardend up if it has a chance.:rider:

Back