• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from the other side of the pond !

Reaction score
Hello to all from Germany. I have been over here for a little over two months now and I have had an incredible time. We went on a 2 week Alps tour recently that was the ride of a lifetime and the weekday/weekend riding on the roads over here is nothing short of spectacular.

In Austria with my 2003 Honda Varadero:

170078842-L.jpg

The reason I am over here !

169523825-L.jpg

The riding:

170056806-L.jpg

170058320-L.jpg

170057671-L.jpg

A new addition to the garage on Monday:
Andrea is a very skilled and aggressive rider. The Tiger replaces her Bandit 1200S.

181731244-L.jpg

Okay, maybe I am a little homesick for BBNP !

181762798-L.jpg

I look forward to catching up with you guys in Big Bend soon !!

All my best,
BR

Thoes roads are wonderful, Someday my envy will be quenched by arm pump and shortness of breath. :sun:

hey I remember you! you joined us for a Hamburger Wednesday in Angleton some time ago.

Kool pics. Have fun over there, and yes we are all very jealous.

Dave
Go Endeavour!

Very nice roads. Wonder if we could convince their engineers to lay some pavement like that around Dallas?

Gary,
bout time you showed up. I see you are having a good time & also getting in some riding. You are sure missing some good rides West Texas & Mexico.

Yo Desert Boy...

If you ever come home, we've got some primo riding for you...:pirate:

Gary,
bout time you showed up. I see you are having a good time & also getting in some riding. You are sure missing some good rides West Texas & Mexico.

McHardy,

You are sure missing some good rides in Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, and France !!

I will be ready to get dirty with you guys in October in Big Bend !!:rider: :chug:

BR

Schoene Bilder!

Eine Frau, hm? Ist sie Deutsche? Wenn ja, dann richte mal schoene Gruesse aus.:sun:

Lernst Du denn auch deutsch jetzt? :mrgreen:

Thanks for the call today Gary, It was good to hear your voice.....Great pics....Isn't it wonderful who you get to meet out in Big Bend....

See you when you get home.

Sooo much to drool over in those pics... :trust:

That Tiger is hot! :rider:

All that awesome riding will spoil you and Texas will never be the same :lol2:

Ahhh....my favorite country, beautiful, clean and the friendliest people you could ever meet.

Ahhh....my favorite country, beautiful, clean and the friendliest people you could ever meet.

In Germany? :lol2:

I always hear that we are cold and rude, sorta the New Yorkers of Europe. :zen: However, it really depends on the region. Glad you like it over there. I miss it a lot, can't wait to go visit again. ... I even found a local VFR meet just 5 min from our apartment over there. :trust:

BajaRat, where in Germany are you staying at, if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, I definately don't blame you. And the mountains are gorgeous as well.

Wow, life is definitely good for you right now.

Have fun and be safe.

Back