• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2400 miles: TX-LA-MS-AL-TN-KY-IL-MO-AK-TX

Reaction score
First Name
Adam
**Update** I spent the past couple of hours chronicling my experiences on the road during this trip. It was detailed and heartfelt. When I pressed the button to save the changes; I received an error that my account had time out. UUUGGGHHHH $@#!

I'll get the write-up re-done (this time off-line and paste it in). It's late, not going to get it done tonight.

This will have to do for now:

Photos
video

** Work in Progress **

For a lot of people, motorcycling is a social hobby. For me, it's not. This trip was no exception. You can tell by my post count and the length of time that I've been registered at this site that I have a tendency to read a lot, post very little. It's OK to call me selfish.

The mission - get to Central Illinois and back to catch up with my siblings and surprise our mother for her 60th birthday.

I spent an ungodly amount of time prepping for this trip: planning, reviewing in Google Earth, revising. My final route - at a high level - is shown here:

corrosiv

PostsTotal Posts: 10 (0.01 posts per day)

We might be waiting a while for those pictures.

:popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn:....:twitch:....:uhoh:.... :puke:... :rofl:

**Update** I spent the past couple of hours chronicling my experiences on the road during this trip. It was detailed and heartfelt. When I pressed the button to save the changes; I received an error that my account had time out. UUUGGGHHHH $@#!

I'll get the write-up re-done (this time off-line and paste it in). It's late, not going to get it done tonight.

You added those pictures quick.:clap: Can't wait to read the report. Thanks for sharing.

Back