• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bandit 1250S Spark Plug Removal

img0105tc6.jpg

right side is different?

img0106jo0.jpg

img0105tc6.jpg

right side is different?

img0106jo0.jpg

Thanks Joe, I figured it out, as I went back out and looked underneath the frame an found that there is a cutout in the frame for the coils to slide past.

I also found a piece of rubber hose that fits over the insulator on the end of the plug, that works much easier for installing the plug, and I also put some copper never seize on the plug treads, and dielectric grease on the outsides of the coils so that they will be easier to remove next time.

Sooooooooooooooooo,

How many miles were you at when you pulled them and what did they look like? Same plugs go back in?

Sooooooooooooooooo,

How many miles were you at when you pulled them and what did they look like? Same plugs go back in?

Phil,

I have just a little over 5000 miles on the bike, and about 500 since installing the new muffler, and the plugs looked great, perfectly clean, with a very light tan color to them, and not a sign of oil anywhere on them. :rider:

Back