• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

LED Tail Light - Plug in Replacement?

Reaction score
Is there an LED tail light assembly that will plug and play in the Bandit? If so, would someone mind sharing the part number and source of supply? Is it something I could pick up at autozone and install in 5 minutes? I'd like to make my brake light shine like the surface of the sun.

Thanks guys.

Thanks guys! I'm feeling the love. Hoping I can pick this up locally somewhere. I don't do mail order or internet purchases anymore unless I absolutely have to. I've had my identity stolen once, and my bank account drained once by someone who got my card numbers. It was a business in which I phoned in an order. They got about $3,800 from my checking account. I got it back from Navy Federal Credit Union, but it took 10 days. Big ****.

Thanks guys! I'm feeling the love. Hoping I can pick this up locally somewhere. I don't do mail order or internet purchases anymore unless I absolutely have to. I've had my identity stolen once, and my bank account drained once by someone who got my card numbers. It was a business in which I phoned in an order. They got about $3,800 from my checking account. I got it back from Navy Federal Credit Union, but it took 10 days. Big ****.

Yea that does suck. I constantly check my identity and monitor my credit since I buy alot online. Still once it happens it is hard to reverse. It should be the other way around. They protect the thieves in a way.

Autozone does sell led bulbs that take the place of dual filament bulbs. They are plug and play and fit just like the ones you are replacing. They come in a pkg of 2 and cost about $15.00. I did not find them to be any brighter than the stock bulbs, but they should last alot longer.

Carl

Autozone does sell led bulbs that take the place of dual filament bulbs. They are plug and play and fit just like the ones you are replacing. They come in a pkg of 2 and cost about $15.00. I did not find them to be any brighter than the stock bulbs, but they should last alot longer.

Carl
I got one for my KLR and felt the same. Waste of $$ and I went back to std. 1157's as I thought it was brighter.

Back