• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

MexAdventure Mexican Bike Insurance Recommendation

Reaction score
I previously raved about this company for the way they took care of getting me a 250 mile tow in less than 90 minutes when I was stuck in the middle of nowhere outside Real de Catorce last fall.

Well, there was some technical trouble transferring funds from Mexico to my US account to reimburse my return airfare costs. The insurance agent really stayed on top of the issue with virtually no prompting from me and I (finally) got a check this week.

What would have been close to a grand out of pocket for me ended up costing me less than $200 thanks to their insurance package.

They were always professional and communicative even when - especially when - there were difficulties making things work. I cannot recommend them more highly. I will use them every time I return to Mexico. In fact, I am considering just buying a whole year's policy at a time. Of course, YMMV. :trust:

www.mexadventure.com

Thats really good to know! I used them for the last 2 times I entered MexHico on my scooter, but never had to file a claim. Its good to know they will come through for me, should I need them.

Next stop... Honduras!

Back