• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Black On The Bandit Motor/i Drew The Shortest Straw

rworm

Reaction score
bandit082.jpg

bandit080.jpg

This is how much black i like on the motor---Hit the center of starter while i was at it and leaving off center stand for now:trust: :rider: :rider: :rider:
rworm

bandit082.jpg

bandit080.jpg

This is how much black i like on the motor---Hit the center of starter while i was at it and leaving off center stand for now:trust: :rider: :rider: :rider:
rworm

rworm, looks good. :clap:

Did you pull the throttle bodies, valve cover and header off to paint the barrels?

Very cool. How much time did it take?
You should post a step-by-step in the mod section. Nice work.

Very cool. How much time did it take?
You should post a step-by-step in the mod section. Nice work.

About 7hrs to complete/tank,header,radiator out then the rest is right there easy to get to/biggest part was about 4hrs was cleaning and prep and masking off where no paint needed to get
rworm

Awesome job!

<---still likes black on black w/ a side if black accents though..:mrgreen:

It really does look great. Anyone else wanna' see what it looks like with black side and valve covers?:clap:

the 2 choices for me were either red or black.
worms black on black, reminds me of the triumph 3. his treatement to the different parts of his bike, removing the airbox, many items transformed from silver to black, makes the theme of his bike refreshing.

i chose red. i'm afraid if i had chose black, i might be traveling the same road as worm.

Looks of nice work.

You now what you really need, a nice carbon can to muffle it to a nice deep throaty roar. Nothing like the contrast of black carbon fiber.

Something like the Remus Carbon Viper dual port. I even have a new one in the box as well as a donor header system for the bolt on flange to top it off. I'm looking to make a deal?:rider:

Larry
VFRrider

The rims really look good with that setup :thumb:

That "muffler" has to be loud... :eek2:

Looks of nice work.

You now what you really need, a nice carbon can to muffle it to a nice deep throaty roar. Nothing like the contrast of black carbon fiber.

Something like the Remus Carbon Viper dual port. I even have a new one in the box as well as a donor header system for the bolt on flange to top it off. I'm looking to make a deal?:rider:

Larry
VFRrider

Can ya post some pics of the complete header system
Local paper has a new GSXR600 muffler for $99. if anyone is interested
rworm

Back