• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rear Eliminator/front Signal Removal

rworm

Reaction score
Switched to amber bulbs runnin lights are now the signals on front
bandit091-2.jpg

bandit099-1.jpg

The rear is my taste only/Ihad drawn this out a while back and had a couple hrs. extra today so here ya go/Oh yea,I dont ride in the rain EVER!!!!!!!!!!:haha: :haha:
bandit092.jpg

Used factory setup w/o 2inch spacer to light the plate
bandit096-1.jpg

bandit095-1.jpg

Hey i know ya can by commercially but i LUV tinkering w/ all my toys
rworm:rider:

I put 7w amber bulbs in place of the white position light bulbs and hooked them up as my front turns signals, but they were really hard to see, so I switched them back.

I wonder how it would look with the running lights amber,not being used as signals?

I wonder how it would look with the running lights amber,not being used as signals?

Thats actually what I have done, and now with the very bright after market dual filament turns signals I have installed front and rear, that I have hooked the other filament up as running lights, which are also very bright, at night it really makes my bike a lot more noticble both front and rear, but especially up front, and it looks pretty cool now with the 4 amber lights up front.

I'll try and take a picture tonight of the lights and post it up. :rider:

rworm,

No offense, but when I saw this picture of your modified tail section, the first thing that came to mind is how all of those pop rivets reminded me of a studded leather Harley tool bag, so have you thought about painting the heads of the rivets black so they don't stand out like they do. I was also curious as to why you cut your license plate like you did.

bandit095-1.jpg

No offense taken
stainless panhead screws are now black,after looking at it i thought the same as you
the plate is not cut it is sittin in a plate holder but i see what ya mean from pic
rworm:mrgreen:

It looks like a nekkid MotoGP bike with that exhaust! Clean lines with the new signals and undertail. I really dig it! :clap:

so all you did was cut with a dremel? remount with rivets or pan head screws and how the heck did you mount your plate way back there?

Deep .

Love it .

Ive been out with the satin black myself .Have to say not a dissimilar look .Did the intakes black ,ill post a pic and see if it tempts you .

Back