• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

B1250 with some "bodywork" & painting

Sheep

Reaction score
I had a guy paintmatch the sidecovers, attach & fill joint of a Fenda Extenda to the front and match that also. If you have other than a black bike, the color change will be more dramatic. I had him do same to my blue SV650 (in background of top pic) and you can really notice the difference. But the black is quite diff too if compared side-by-side to original drab sidecovers.
I posted this on MaxSuzy also.

Banditpaint2.jpg

Banditpaint1.jpg

Looking good and the front fender looks factory and the gold rims look great against the black paint. :clap:

I'm going to buy the matching Candy Sonoma red paint from Color-Rite paints next week as they are only about 10 miles form where I live, and I will be painting just the main portion of my plastic side covers to match the rest of the bike here in the next couple of weeks. :rider:

Thanks buds...
Figure I might as well post the SV650 as there are bunch on here who have them too. Here's before/after. I'm still waiting on my Suzuki wheel hugger... backordered for months. Going to have the wheels powdercoated also, but not same as Bandit. I've actually been riding the SV a lot more than Bandit since I got it in March and planning on tripping this one; it's more fun than the B1250 and might even consider selling the larger (lots of DW mods).

Before:
SV650-3.jpg

After:
SVpaint4.jpg

Amazing what just a few touches do to improve looks. This '07 Pearl Vigor Blue is very expensive stuff; also 3-part process. The red Bandits should really "jump" with sidecovers painted.

Not quite same angle, but for those with black Bandits. I didn't like the 3 shades of "black" on side... glossy tail, dark "titaniumish" sidecover, then flat black airbox.
Before:
Bandit5.jpg

After:
Banditpaint2.jpg

Back