• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Texas Hill Country - 2008

Great write up with a touch of humor and great photos. Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing.

I love seeing XS's in action. Went camping at Inks Lake with the family and was gritting my teeth as all the bikes went by on Park Road 4 with smiles on their faces. I'll have to go back for that one.

I failed to include in my report the fact that both Honda boys were unable to keep up with me and my XS850 going through the nifty turns on those roads around Vanderpool :-) Many times I pulled over and waited a few minutes for them to catch up.

That was a great report. Between Bandera and Medina you passed Camp Bandina (catchy name, huh?). I spent some good times there in the summers when I was in high school. I love that part of Texas.

Back