• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Shop/Service Manual

Reaction score
Hey guys,
does anybody have - or knwo where to get a Bandit 1250 Service manual in downloadable PDF format?
I can't seem to find it anywhere and not even my dealership has one in stock.

Thanks!

jackh,
Great site for downloads... unfortunately they do not have the 1250 yet, but thanks for the link! It'll be excellent for future reference.

rworm,
PM is on, sorry I guess it must be off be default; I never checked the options before.
Thanks!

To avoid copyright issues, please keep the links off the site and exchange privately. Thanks.

Didn't know it was a problem to post links, Thanks for letting me know.

No problem.

Most of the online manuals are copies of copyrighted material. Thus, distribution of them, even if free of charge, is a copyright violation.

You're absolutely right Tourmeister. My apologies for starting up this thread; didn't think of possible consequences.

Hey guys, I'm a noob here and currently located near Tucson, AZ. Would it be possible for some one to PM me the manual or provide bolt torque specs? I need to get the torque specs for the 600mile service and the sad little book that came with the bike has nothing. My yz-250 manual has complete tear down and re-build instructions. There is no way i am taking this wonderful piece of machinery to the dealer i got it from. One of the guys I was riding with at the local MX track had his front tire on his rmz250 replaced there and his first lap the **** tire rolled right off the rim. Thanks

Back