• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Concern with GIVI V35 and rear peg

W

windman

I have the Givi V35 installed and my wife find the comfort of the rear peg not as good as before because the back of her feet hit the cases and she has less room. Any issue on your side for the one that have them installed?

She hasn't complained about it, although when I sat on the passenger seat after fitting the cases I did find the cases stopped me from putting the balls of my feet on the pegs. But it's OK - I'm happy on the front and she's happy on the back.

I guess the leg length and size of feet of the passenger probably makes a difference - my wife has quite small feet. She's done 13 hours in a day on the back (only once - never again) and her only complaint was about the seat, but that's hardly surprising, is it?!

Back