• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Am I missing anything?

Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Since we talked about it at the Thursday bike night in Plano ...

DSC01912.jpg

Where's the TV/DVD combo?
One of those buttons is probably a garage door opener, but do you have a bottle opener to go with it?
What about a UFO-spotting device?
Fish Finder?
Do you have the blinking lights and sirens like Kurt has on his big yellow truck?

Holy crap Charlie. You left two empty spots on that dash shelf for the coffee maker and the DVD player. What's wrong with you?

Attention to detail my friend!

Pete

uh.. rocket launcher? Gotta get the attention of those annoying cagers! And where is that Disco Ball you promised me!?

Adios,

Pete ... I'm saving room on the dash for a 2610 when I get around to ordering it. The other space will have a Datel voltmeter (gotta watch battery usage now, ya know) and gear indicator. At least ... that's my plan.

Tourmeister ... I called that company you recommended about the disco ball. They had a couple questions about the mount you were drawing up, so they should be calling you. Said they could ship in 2 weeks once they get their questions answered. :)

Where is the loooooong extension cord to power all that stuff when the battery goes ffffzzzzzzt?!

Ahh, but with a trunk, you can run a second battery as well, a solar panel on the trunk lid can keep it charged, contingency plans, always gotta have em :mrgreen:
And to be fair to poor ol Charlie, you really should make it to an Iron Butt Rally check point this year, his bike will look distinctly under equipped. You'll walk away with your jaw hanging low in wonder. :rofl

Thanks for reminding me ... I need to see if I can't find this years list of checkpoints....

Back