• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Watch for these 09 model H-Ds

Here are some pictures.

Tri-Glide:
Harley%20Tri%20Glide%20Ultra%20Classic.jpg

Harley%20Tri%20Glide%20Ultra%20Classic%20%201.jpg

Harley%20Tri%20Glide%20Ultra%20Classic%20%202.jpg

V-Rod Muscle:
Harley%20V-Rod%20Muscle%2009%20%201.jpg

Harley%20V-Rod%20Muscle%2009.jpg

Harley%20V-Rod%20Muscle%2009.%20%202.jpg

Hmmm... that "Muscle" is the first V-Rod that's really done anything for me.
:ponder:

I'd like to see mid-mount controls, ala the street rod, & we'd be talkin! And a factory trike? :eek2: And the XR to the US!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

More importantly, what's up with all these motorcycle posts on TWT? Isn't there some global catastrophe to worry about, moral deficiency to correct, or naughty words to misspell before we actually talk about bikes?

Last edited:
I'd like to see mid-mount controls, ala the street rod, & we'd be talkin! And a factory trike? :eek2: And the XR to the US!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

More importantly, what's up with all these motorcycle posts on TWT? Isn't there some global catastrophe to worry about, moral deficiency to correct, or naughty words to misspell before we actually talk about bikes?

I'd prefer midmounts as well.

That Muscle Rod looks pretty darn cool (esp. from the rear 3/4 angle), but I'd also prefer mid-mount controls. I like the Street Rod, and wish they wouldn't have killed it so quickly!

As for the trike, I'd take a Can-Am Spyder over H-D's one anyday.

That Muscle Rod looks pretty darn cool (esp. from the rear 3/4 angle), but I'd also prefer mid-mount controls. I like the Street Rod, and wish they wouldn't have killed it so quickly!

As for the trike, I'd take a Can-Am Spyder over H-D's one anyday.

I agree, but I have a feeling that H-D will still sell a buttload of those Tri-Glides.....especially if the price of a "designed from the ground up factory H-D trike" is comparable to(or most likely better than) that of a converted Ultra Classic.

That Tri-Glide is a nice looking trike. :thumb:

Not so hot on the Muscle Rod, looks too much like the M109R :yawn:

Now, if the XR shows up, I may have to go arrange a test ride :drool:

I'd like to ride the XR-1200 too. That V-Rod thing doesn't do it for me. The Trike looks good if you're into that sort of thing.

Kevin

Given the (still) grossly overinflated prices on Harleys, and the fact that Joe schmo's trikes-r-us charges nearly 35k for a conversion, can anyone imagine that this not-a-motorcycle would be any under 50k? Let's see, how can I put this...PASS!

Hmmm... that "Muscle" is the first V-Rod that's really done anything for me.
:ponder:

Yep, but for the same money you could run down and get a 200 hp '09 VMax.

With the track spankings to be delivered by Mr. Max to the VRod, HD should have left the word "muscle" off, IMO.

Euro V-Rod would probably have been more accurate.

Back