• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I declare shenanigans on Suzuki

Reaction score
Looks like the 2010 M50 has been redesigned to match the M109 and the M90. So much for uniqueness...now all 3 look pretty much the same, just a different size.

2010-Suzuki-Boulevard-M50_.jpg

Lesson learned from Honda and the VTX souless plastic clone line up

:rofl: It looks like they stole the first gen Ninja 900 headlight bezel and painted it black. How innovative!

On a serious note, I never liked the way that the M109 looked, but it made up for it with a really nice powerplant. This one..... well, there goes the powerplant.

I liked the 109 as well...now that they all look the same, no so much. I'll stick with my '07 M50 as it is.

Something about the suzuki cruisers just look like large children's toys. I'm not sure why but they need a "playschool" logo on the side.

Looks like the 2010 M50 has been redesigned to match the M109 and the M90. So much for uniqueness...now all 3 look pretty much the same, just a different size.

2010-Suzuki-Boulevard-M50_.jpg
Simularities yes, match no.
DSC03127.jpg
DSC03097.jpg

Something about the suzuki cruisers just look like large children's toys.
Well my wife does say sometimes I act like a big kid.:mrgreen::rider:

Wow, that looks horrible.:doh: I always thought the M109 looked awesome, although I do agree it does have this cartoonish weirdness that I can't describe - I still love it!!! I think the M90 flows better and for the money is a better buy. The M50 has always been a good looking bike - why would they change it to this??? The headlight, the rear fender and the new seat are terrible on the 2010 model. Maybe it just doesn't photograph well!!!

The old LC1500 was once described in a review as, "a cartoonish escapee from a carnival ride". :eek2:

M109 = :thumb:, :clap:, and :rider:

New M50 = :yawn:, :doh:, and :thumbd:

Proof that having a family resemblance doesn't necessarily mean your dream girl's sister will be hot too.

The old LC1500 was once described in a review as, "a cartoonish escapee from a carnival ride". :eek2:

In 1997 I was a poor young soldier and all I could afford was a Suzuki Savage. I would spend a great deal of time in my local dealership gawking - mainly at the Valkyrie which may as well have cost millions it was so far out of reach!

I just happened to walk into the dealership on the day that they received their first LC1500 and the shop owner actually allowed me to ride the bike knowing full well there wasn't a chance I was going to buy the bike. The LC was the first "big" bike I had ever ridden and I just loved it.

I spent weeks trying to figure out how much blood I would have to sell to buy the cream and burnt red LC1500!!! It wasn't meant to be, but I still have a soft spot for that cartoonish escapee from a carnival ride!!!:mrgreen:

Back