• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My new bracket/mount for my GPS/Radar/etc

Pretty cool. Is there any place that you can go buy RAM Mount stuff except the internet? 8-)

Not that I know of... There are way to many parts available from RAM for most retailers to stock.

bowillyard said:
Pretty cool. Is there any place that you can go buy RAM Mount stuff except the internet? 8-)

If I remember correctly, a few people got their mounts in-hand at one of the big motorcycle shows. Since they have so many customers coming by in a short time span, I guess it's worth it to keep lots of stock on hand. I know there are shows coming this fall, if you can wait that long.

bowillyard said:

Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine has a good selection of RAM mounts. Go to the Marine Electronics Section.

Bill

bowillyard said:
Is there any place that you can go buy RAM Mount stuff except the internet? 8-)

Cabelas, in the stores they are by the Two way radios and GPS units.
I have seen them at Academy, but it has been a while sense I looked.

Back