• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sources for battery?

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Horn
I am certain this has been covered multiple times...

What's a good source for motorcycle batteries?
So far, www.motorcyclebatteriesusa.com looks pretty good.
Does anyone have experience with them, or recommend others?

Thanks!

John

I will never, ever, ever, go back to a wet lead-acid battery after using the sealed WestCo batteries.

You can also sometimes get a cheaper deal by looking up the voltage and ampacity of the westco battery for your bike, and then finding an equivalent battery from www.digikey.com. I did this for my Concours. WestCo's price was $95, I got one from DigiKey for $45. Works great!

Rick

In an emergency situation or a need-it-quick, Cycle Gear seems to have a good selection of batteries, probably not the best price, though, but you pick it up and nothing has to be mailed. Had an electrical problem with the ZR (which turned out to be a broken solder joint) but CG had the battery and took it back when I found I didn't need it (unopened of course).

Back