• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

all these Chinese bikes running around...

Reaction score
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Whitt
Does anyone havcve any info on all these China made bikes? I was next to a red "Ducati looking" at a light a couple of days ago. It had a 90 degree twin, high pipes and someother things that made it APPEAR to be Italian. When the light turned green, he nailed the throttle . The bike made a lot of noise but was EXTREMELY lazy and slow. What are thgese things, where do you buy them and how much $ do they cost. Im not interested in one for myself but trying to figure out why theres so many of them in Waco.

Possibly a Hyosung. If it was that slow might have been the 250cc version. They are made in Korea. The 250CC are air/oil cooled so it would have a bunch of cooling fins on the cylinder and head. And the 650cc bikes are water cooled and look a lot like a SV650 from a distance.

how high were the pipes? under seat and it wouldn't be a hyosung.
whatever you do don't google "chinese motorcycles"
the number one hit is a seriuos virus source. my primary computer took a bad hit even with McAfee active. on my netbook now trying to save my acer but I am no expert.

i_2010_GT650.jpg

I saw one a few months ago that I would have sworn was a new Vmax. I told the kid walking out to it "hey, nice Vmax, dude!". He chuckled and said it was some chinese 250cc bike. :lol2:

Back