• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Ride: FZ 1

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
FZsfirstdayoutwithMrV003.jpg

First full day on my new 09 FZ 1.
330 miles today, and what a blast. I think she's a keeper...:rider:

I guess she's okay if you like good looking bikes that are really fun! With those similar colors she looks like the VMax's evil step-child.

Great looking bike! I went on a ride today with a guy that had one the same color only he also had a color matched lower fairing. Man, that thing looked sharp! I love that dark metallic gray color like yours. Enjoy!

Nice bike. I had an '05 FZ1 that i put 30,000 miles on with no problem. Been wanting another one. :rider:

Very nice. Yami sure does know how to make a good bike. The evil step-child next to it looks good too.

Sweet! Another one joins the flock. Soon we'll outnumber the bandits around here! :mrgreen:

Hey...a guy can dream, right?

Beautiful bike, one of my favorite color combos. I think I saw this pic over there already but if you haven't discovered www.yamahalfz1oa.com then head over. Spring Arkansas rally. Should be even better than the fall rally was.

Congrats. I talked my 19 year old son into getting his '07 FZ1 in 2009. I told him he'd be begging me to stop after a 100 miles heading to the Hill Country or Arkansas on the R1 he wanted. I gotta work to keep up with him on the FZ. He plans to keep it when he does get an R1.

I'm looking to replace my Sprint with a more sport oriented ride. The FZ is on the list along with the Honda CB1000R, Kawasaki Ninja 1000 and the Z1000.

Back