• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Tuesday Breakfast

Reminds me of my Harley once after taking a ride down 2004 on a summer's evening. These are mosquitoes:

Copyofbugs4.jpg

Isn't it illegal to kill the state bird of Texas? Especially that many?

I'll try to make it up there soon - have entirely too many projects going on right now. Here's a picture of the new bike when it was still at the dealer:

51432414754__0C727148-5863-44F4-A385-FDFB1F9CC047_zps41covvtj.jpg

Congratulations Jay! I just saw the posting of your new bike. Great looking and many great rides ahead for you.

Sorry guys, helping a friend with a project.

Well, I guess I won't get to see your new bike for a while. Chuck and I leave next Monday for the AMA Hall of Fame, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Springfield Mile Dirt Track Race over memorial day weekend.

We are kinda planning a 'makeup' Tuesday Breakfast next Monday (5/15/2017) at Simply Country Cafe in Moss Hill at 9:00a. It's on the southeast corner where 146 and 105 meet. All are welcome, he and I plan to leave from there to head north.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I won't get to see your new bike for a while. Chuck and I leave next Monday for the AMA Hall of Fame, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Springfield Mile Dirt Track Race over memorial day weekend.

We are kinda planning a 'makeup' Tuesday Breakfast next Monday (5/15/2017) at Simply Country Cafe in Moss Hill at 9:00a. It's on the southeast corner where 146 and 105 meet. All are welcome, he and I plan to leave from there to head north.

What a trip!

Hopefully, we'll be done with this project by then. Since taking this early retirement thing, I've done more than the previous 35 years of being employed. This just ain't right.

Hopefully, we'll be done with this project by then. Since taking this early retirement thing, I've done more than the previous 35 years of being employed. This just ain't right.

Mang ... do I feel your pain!

As I mentioned above, Chuck and I are leaving this coming Monday (5/15) for a 'tour of the midwest'. I thought we could meet at Simply Country in Moss Hill (intersection of 146 and 105) for breakfast Monday, but they show they are closed. So ... across the street is Redd's Grill and Cafe and they show they are open at 6am. For anyone wanting to do breakfast on Monday, join us there at 9:00a.

Looks like the rain will hold off for tomorrow morning, anyone up for breakfast?

Back