• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 pie run schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Hogan
after much soul searching, head banging, and google searching I have finally put together the list for 2012.

January, 28: UPDATE!!!! Lucy's Moms on Main, Aubrey

I was aware of the change in ownership but not aware of the change in service and dessert!!
the original owner opened a new place in Aubrey and the reviews are very possitive and the selection of pies large!!

February, 25: Koffee Kup, Hico

March, 31: Sam's, Fairfield

April, 28: Love creek orchard patio cafe, Medina

May, 26: Pie in the sky, Conroe

June, 30: Jay Café, Needville

July, 28: The shed, Edom

August, 25: River city grill, Marble Falls

September, 29: Ranchmans café, Ponder

October, 27: Mosier's (Tiffany's) Café, Lake Fork Marina

November, 24: Texan Café, Hutto

December, 29: Moose head Café, Crockett

sKatZ put together a map!
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208569851500912037170.0004b50869534bb10dd54&msa=0&ll=32.925707,-97.338867&spn=5.503815,10.535889

Last edited:
You should have the December run on the 21st. We need to go out with a bang. Or the 22nd to celbrate still being here. ;-)

Actually thought about doing that, but if the Mayans turn out to be wrong everybody will be in a panic out shopping on the 22nd.
Will have to see how many folks want to do a yahoo we are still alive run on the 22nd.

That is if we are still alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could use some more pie about now! I have beenneating Christmas diiners and at Christmas parties for a while. I have grown accustomed to pie!

Dale

Good-looking schedule. Way to go.:clap:

Thanks Leon! Looks like a good one.

:puke: I think I'm going to be sick once a month so I can make the pie runs:trust:

thanks guys! spent last night working on the not official till Admin's say so run out to Pie Town New Mexico and found that the route runs right past the Trinity site, and goes right through the VLA and the VLA has a guest center and you get to climb one of the towers.

The Trinity Test Site is actually open for visits only two Saturdays a year, the first Saturday in April and the first Saturday in October.

Just "food for thought".

Of course, we'll need to eat either prior to or after the visit.
trinity2.jpg

thanks guys! spent last night working on the not official till Admin's say so run out to Pie Town New Mexico and found that the route runs right past the Trinity site, and goes right through the VLA and the VLA has a guest center and you get to climb one of the towers.

Hey! I'm an Admin and I know nothing of this! Spill the beans man! I have to plan way ahead for this one.

:rider:

Hey! I'm an Admin and I know nothing of this! Spill the beans man! I have to plan way ahead for this one.

:rider:

July 8th gonna ride out to Roswell, NM arriving early enough to visit Alien museum, ride out the 9th to Pie Town on the continental divide for pie, stopping and visiting the VLA on the way.
Have not decided if we return to Roswell or head north after that.
The main goal was a pie run to Pie Town, NM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Trinity Test Site is actually open for visits only two Saturdays a year, the first Saturday in April and the first Saturday in October.

Just "food for thought".

More food -- last time I was there in July it was 108 degrees.

July 8th gonna ride out to Roswell, NM arriving early enough to visit Alien museum, ride out the 9th to Pie Town on the continental divide for pie, stopping and visiting the VLA on the way.
Have not decided if we return to Roswell or head north after that.
The main goal was a pie run to Pie Town, NM.

You guys better stop in Midland on your way. :chug:

I am subcribed!! I know ill make the Hico and Celina run but dont know about any of the rest.

2013 pie run schedule

hey leon

the 2012 schedule looks like fun

hope to be able to eat some pie w/ the twt group, this year

i have a suggestion for a location, for next year's schedule

CATFISH HAVEN

between whitesboro, tx & the red river, on us 377

they claim to serve 29 kinds of pie, incl osgood pie

if you have the time & inclination, i would be glad to run up there w/ you for a trial run

i'm based in denton

shiny side up

More food -- last time I was there in July it was 108 degrees.
Thanks for the heads-up. I don't think that's cold enough to wear the Gerbings so I'll just bring a sweatshirt. It will be good to get out of the heat in the valley for a day.
:sun:

I'm excited! Two for me for sure - three or four if the wind is right :-) Thanks, Leon :thumb:

Note the schedule change for January - Aubrey vs. Celina

Glad you got some new info, Leon, I was going to recommend a scouting trip early in January to make sure...

Note the schedule change for January - Aubrey vs. Celina

Glad you got some new info, Leon, I was going to recommend a scouting trip early in January to make sure...

I thought you were retired?:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back