• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Oval Stickers - ORDERING INFORMATION

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
As initially presented HERE, many folks have inquired about the availability of Two Wheeled Texans (TWT) oval stickers to show support for this site. I'm pleased to say, they have been created and are now currently available.

They come in TWO flavors to include reflective and non-reflective.

NON-REFLECTIVE sizes at this time to choose from include:

*Small - SOLD OUT
*Medium - 3"x4" oval at $2 each
*Large - 4"x6" oval at $3 each

The 2x3 and 3x4 non-reflective stickers are made of a durable pliable plastic with a vinyl clear coating which should provide many years of service. They can be applied to minor radius bends fairly easily, but don't get carried away or they might fold or crease. The 4x6 non-reflective is a vinyl material, also durable in manufacture. They all have a bright white background with jet-black lettering.

An iPhone4 and ruler for scale, the Small, Medium and Large (Small is SOLD OUT)
i-c8pPnGD-L.jpg

The Small on a helmet
i-kkrQQFp-L.jpg

REFLECTIVE sizes to choose from at this time to include:

*Small - 2"x3" oval at $4 each

Reflective. I did a quick install/picture of one on my helmet. Either I'm lousy at putting stickers on (quite probable) or they might be better suited for a flat surface instead of a curved surface. I dunno.... :shrug:
Dark garage with the door closed and no flash using the iPhone4:
i-XQnGLPk-M.jpg

Dark garage with the door closed and flash "on":
i-LPMS9FW-M.jpg

ORDERS AND PAYMENT

Payment can be done in one of three ways to include:

1) Via PM's. Send me a PM with the quantity of each you want, and provide me a mailing address. I'll confirm the order/address/amount back via PM whereby you simply drop a check or cash (folded between a sheet of paper please) to me. They'll cross paths hopefully and all will be good!

2) Via PayPal. Fire up PayPal and in the comments box, tell me your screen/real name, the quantity of each you want, then do the math and add a buck for mailing. Please make sure to have your shipping address there as well as the quantity of each! The PayPal account is willys_m38a1@yahoo.com

3) Via events. I'll try to make selected Pie Runs, Meet and Greets and other events. I'll also try to get a stack of each to some folks around the state and will post those individuals names when known.

A flat rate mailing charge of a buck ($1) per order will cover mailing to the Continental US the stickers. Your stickers will arrive in a medium mailer envelope with a cardboard insert to protect them during shipment.

And a portion of the gross proceeds will come back to support Tourmeister and the site we've all come to enjoy.

They sure do make a pretty couple, don't they? If you want to order Texas Adventure stickers, click HERE
i-N9Lz6pp-L.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool. May just have to order one for my tool box.

Are these the normal 5HP/sticker, or are these higher output? :trust:

I got mine at Billy's. They look super. Jerry did a great job at printing them!

RB

PayPal'd.
Waiting for the reflective ones...
Thanks!

PayPal'd.
Waiting for the reflective ones...
Thanks!

Thank-you! Goes out Wed.

As for reflective, I've got a quote request in at the moment. We'll see where that pricing comes in at.

4257780a-e9b5-5185.jpg

4257780a-e9e7-5e7e.jpg

Thanks Scott !! :thumb:

Back