• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Joe Lee's......

Joe Lee's it is! ... hopefully you saved some room after the pie run last weekend! :-)

2011-12-31_11-55-54_612.jpg

Joe

Is anybody up for a ride Saturday, maybe back to The Jay in Needville, for lunch and then on down to the STP?

hey George, I could be up for a ride down to Needville Saturday morning for lunch.
If I ride the CBR I can be there in about twenty minutes...

What time were you thinking about leaving to head down there?

Last edited:
or we could meet up and ride down by the STNP and then to the old hotel in Blessing for lunch? That's a great place to eat...

My preference is to meet you guys somewhere in Alvin, like Buckees at 517 and HW 35 bypass to head on down there.

Got the new (to me) GSA, heading back from Austin. Would love to join everyone on the ride tomorrow to break it in, but doing the anniversary thing w Teresa tomorrow :)
Dave

or we could meet up and ride down by the STNP and then to the old hotel in Blessing for lunch? That's a great place to eat...

My preference is to meet you guys somewhere in Alvin, like Buckees at 517 and HW 35 bypass to head on down there.

That works for me, we could all meet at the Chevron there in Rosharon (521 and 1462), ride out past the STNP, catch FM 2853 (nice little road) on the other side of the Tres Palacios river up to the Blessing Hotel for lunch (although the last time I had their bread pudding it was a little soggy). There are some roads north of Blessing going to El Campo and then back down again that have some decent sweepers.

George and I talked, it's 9:00a at Chevron at Rosharon. See everyone at 9:00a tomorrow.

Yeah, why would we want to hear about you guys having fun riding on a perfect day like today? :sun: :drool:

That's what I'm sayin' !!! 277miles round trip, perfect temperature, perfect roads, great group of fella's, it musta been perfect. Come on out Wednesday and we can tell you even more about it.

Now for some football!

Stopped by the Tamale man on 2351, Now I'm ready for some Football!!!!!!

Agreed, Great Day for Riding!!!!!!!

That's what I'm sayin' !!! 277miles round trip, perfect temperature, perfect roads, great group of fella's, it musta been perfect. Come on out Wednesday and we can tell you even more about it.

Now for some football!

277.1 miles for me!!!!

GOOD food:eat:, GOOD ride (279.7mi):rider:, GOOD weather:sun:, Good company:clap: :clap: And GOOD football = GREAT DAY

Come on guys, it's Tuesday night and nobody has even mentioned about tomorrow nights RTE!!!!! Where are we meeting?
Tookies?
Twin Peaks?
Joe Lees?
Stomps?
Red River BBQ?
Ryans?​

Or is everyone still reeling from that awe inspiring BCS National Championship game last night! The suspense and excitement was almost overwhelming!:giveup:

Come on guys, it's Tuesday night and nobody has even mentioned about tomorrow nights RTE!!!!! Where are we meeting?
Tookies?
Twin Peaks?
Joe Lees?
Stomps?
Red River BBQ?
Ryans?​

Or is everyone still reeling from that awe inspiring BCS National Championship game last night! The suspense and excitement was almost overwhelming!:giveup:

My vote would be for Red River outside on the deck. The day promises to be fairly nice but not nice enough for all kiddo's to 'occupy' the sandbox.

Back