• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

I'd go to Pasadena if it were a little closer to Charlotte, NC. Definitely would be warmer.

Looks like we're in Pasadena again this week. See you there.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

You guys still meet at 6:00p? If so, I'll see you there.

Didn't get back from Laredo until 7:30. Have to take another load there again @ 5:00 am tomorrow. Got released from training and running solo now.

That's the way to go Jay! Congrats

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Thanks! Whatever y’all do, stay away from Laredo. The place is wall-to-wall trucks. Imagine all of the Houston traffic and it’s craziness, but with diesel rigs instead of cars.

Thanks! Whatever y’all do, stay away from Laredo. The place is wall-to-wall trucks. Imagine all of the Houston traffic and it’s craziness, but with diesel rigs instead of cars.

I have heard that if all the the border towns were all incorporated together, the population would be over 6 million. By far the largest city in Texas.

It was great seeing everyone Wednesday ... but, I think I walked my tab! No, I don't really think I did, I know I did! After waiting, when he finally brought my food, I just started eating. Then, when we left, I forgot to pay. ... honestly! I will try to catch him, the next time I'm down, but that relies on an obviously faltering memory.

By the way, have ya'll tried Hopdoddy on Bay Area. It's a burger joint that started in Austin. There's one up in the Tomball area that I have been to many times. If you are a beer drinker, they have some good brews as well. But the burgers and fries are worth the trip, by themselves. They also have other entrees.

Been wanting to get by there for a while. See you there.

Well this sure sucks!! I'm off, perfect weather, Jay's finally going to be there,... and I'm sick :-(. Nursing a bad cold, and don't know it it's contagious or not, so don't want to take the chance of spreading the love. Have fun, y'all, and maybe I'll catch you next week.

Well this sure sucks!! I'm off, perfect weather, Jay's finally going to be there,... and I'm sick :-(. Nursing a bad cold, and don't know it it's contagious or not, so don't want to take the chance of spreading the love. Have fun, y'all, and maybe I'll catch you next week.
Hope you get better quick.

Meh! Weather not looking so good for tomorrow, but anyone thinking about going to the pie run in Conroe?

Meh! Weather not looking so good for tomorrow, but anyone thinking about going to the pie run in Conroe?

Me! :lol2:

Supposed to dry up around noon, may be a little before.

Back