• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hamwed Eye Candy 4/26

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Dietrich
Went to the Angleton Ice House for Hamburger Wednesday. Great burgers and, as always, an entertaining variety of bikes. A few that caught my eye...

cimg00547gu.jpg

cimg00613re.jpg

cimg00581ya.jpg

cimg00551yr.jpg

cimg00562bl.jpg

Tried to get a pic of FJRMike's bike, but this thing got in the way...

cimg00576cx.jpg

cimg00602ru.jpg

cimg00621mk.jpg

The couple on the right in that first pic looks like Micheal "Train460" Hansen and his wife. I think that is his VMax.

Tourmeister said:
The couple on the right in that first pic looks like Micheal "Train460" Hansen and his wife. I think that is his VMax.

The one with the Mohawk? I gotta meet them! That couple has a sense of personal style, and that's a good thing. I like it. And then again the pirate on the left, well, yen and yang I suppose....

Tourmeister said:
He is a member here.

"Train" or, the :pirate: ? :oops: Just kidding.... I allways wanted a v-max, thats the origin of the "hooligan" bike in my opinion. Maybe I will meet them one day then, was hoping to bump into some folks this weekend, but it looks like you are all going to Arkansas instead....good for you guys, bummer for me, I finally get to come home and no one will be there..:tears:

Can someone list directions off of 288 to get to the Ice house, and is this every Wed. or just once a month?
Sorry, first time I've heard about it.

If you are head South on 288, Exit Hwy 35 and head East into Town. It will be a few miles up on the left.

Icehouse Bar & Grill
2016 N Velasco St
Angleton, TX. 77515
409-849-0084

I believe Velasco and Hwy 35 are the same street while you are in town. People start arriving as early as 5:00pm and stay till after 10:00pm. It is a mix of EVERYTHING in terms of bikes/riders that attend. I have seen riders with pretty glazed eyes hop on their bikes and ride off... I'd park away from pack ;-)

Tourmeister said:

That was the wife and myself.
Put on a new tailpiece from over seas and mounted a fairing from a kawi Z1000 on the front.
seen that cool old style duc, also that yello duc is also a bud of mine.
also a fellow v-max member just that day picked up a new blue ninja 1400. rode it down the street. man it sure is smooth running
see ya next time
Michael

train460 said:
That was the wife and myself.
...also a fellow v-max member just that day picked up a new blue ninja 1400. rode it down the street. man it sure is smooth running
see ya next time
Michael

So I probably talked to both of you. Definitely talked with your friend with the 3-hour-old, 195hp :eek2: ninja.

I need to get a TWTEX t-shirt or something.

Back