• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Order your TWT Shirts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tourmeister

Keeper of the Asylum
Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Friday
Howdy,

Here are the current choices for TWT T-shirts. This is the first batch. We will likely do more in the future with different designs. The shirts will be 100% cotton - pre shrunk. They are high quality tees (similar to Hanes Beefy T's).

Ash Grey front pocket image: :tab :tab Ash Grey full back image:
twtex_helmet_03sm.gif
:tab
twt_01sm.gif

Black shirt front pocket image: :tab :tab Black full back image:
twtex_helmet_04sm.gif
:tab
twtex_sign_01sm.gif

This will be a pay up front deal!

Here is what you need to do.

1. Decide how many of each color and in what sizes. (Sizing Chart)

2. Put the above info on a piece of paper and mail it with a check for $20 per shirt to me:

:tab TWT T-shirt
:tab Scott Friday
:tab 1617 Woodland Lane
:tab Huntsville, Tx. 77340

I will NOT be waiting for all those checks to clear before ordering. IF your check does not clear and you don't make good... everyone here will know about it ;-)

You can also pay via PayPal, but the cost will be $21.00 per shirt. Send payments to Tourmeister@twtex.com. In the comments section you must include the info about color choices, number of shirts and sizes.

3. Payment includes shipping to the 48 states. Remember, I need an address for shipping, so please include that with your check or in the comments section of your paypal payment.

:tab I will leave the order time open until Mother's Day (May 14th). I will place the order that Monday. I must have your check in hand or a paypal payment by that time or I will NOT order shirts for you. So please be sure to mail your checks ASAP!

:tab It takes 14 days to get the shirts. So we are looking at about four weeks before I get them. To save on shipping time and effort for me, it would be nice if someone in each of the major metro areas could act as a distributor to receive them from me. However, if desired I will ship direct.

:tab If after all of this there is actually any money left, the proceeds will go towards the maintenance of the site.

PLEASE DON'T START POSTING HOW MANY YOU WANT AND WHAT SIZES! INCLUDE THAT AND YOUR SHIPPING INFO WITH YOUR PAYMENT!

Last edited:
I can handle the Montgomery and Cypress area distributions (NW Houston) - Montgomery at work and Cypress at home for you if needed...

Kelley

hi is it ok mail the shirts to the uk as i live in uk at the mo my girlfriend and i are getting married next septemebr and iam moving to texas

dougie

Dougie, I've no clue what the shipping charge will be. However, if you are willing to pay the extra amount, I will be happy to send them to you. Or you can order them and I can hang on to them until you get here.

are the youth sizes going to be available?? I see them in their size chart.

:tab Nathan, I am going to have to do a special order for the youth sizes. The artwork has to be slightly different because of the smaller shirts. I am working on it now but I don't know if I will have them in time to include with this order. I have no doubt we will be able to get enough to do an order in the small sizes though. Have you already sent money? If so, I can either refund it or hang on to it for when we do the order. The shirts will be basically the same in terms of colors and images, just different sized images.

:tab The good news is that I will be able to have the shirts shipped direct to everyone. I've decided to use a semi-local provider in Texas that I have met with face to face. It is much better for working out potential issues than dealing with an unknown company where I am just one of thousands of customers. I have also been able to inspect the shirts and like the quality. They will be the Hanes Beefy T and the sizes are the same as the Gildan Ultra Cotton shown in the sizing chart in the original post.

I havn't sent any money yet. I've been swamped with Graduation.

Its looking like i'm going to have to pass on this run and catch the next one.

I'm swamped with a bunch of stuff ATM, so guess I'll have to go w/o for the time being :(

No problem, I will be trying to do runs every few months if there is enough demand.

Just a reminder that T-shirt orders need to be in my Sunday May 14 so we can order them on Monday. These are the orders that we have received payment for:

"Cagiva 549" David Hutchison 1 Black 1XL
"Cagiva 549" David Hutchison 1 Grey 1XL
"fallendown"Jason Halstead 5 don't know what size/color
Robert Harper 1 Black 2XL
William Edgington 1 Black 2XL
"Todd in LC" Todd Walter 1 Black 1XL
"Todd in LC" Todd Walter 1 Grey 1XL
Charles May 1 Grey L
Russell Drake 1 Black M
Russell Drake 1 Grey M
Kyle Winfield 1 Black M
Guy Grenon 1 Grey 2XL
"Sleepy Weasel" James White II 2 Grey L
Kevin Sawatsky 1 Black 1XL
Gary Leavelle c/o Stratmark, Ltd. 1 Black 1XL
Jeremy Brandt 1 Black 1XL
"Texas T" Brian Thorn 1 Black 1XL
David Carter 1 Black L
David Carter 1 Grey L
"Buck 000" Paul Rogers 1 Black 1XL
"Buck 000" Paul Rogers 1 Grey 1XL
Brad Webster 1 Grey 1XL
David Wilson 1 Black M
James Richardson 1 Black 1XL
James Richardson 1 Grey 1XL
"Yeeha! Stephen" Stephen Slisz 1 Black 3XL
"Yeeha! Stephen" Stephen Slisz 1 Grey 3XL
"fz1nutt" Randall Nutter 1 Black 1XL
"SUZBND12"Bill Hamm 1 Grey 1XL
Ronald Parker 1 Black M
Ronald Parker 2 Black 1XL
Ronald Parker 1 Grey 1XL
"JLG" Jackie Gunn 1 Black L
"JLG" Jackie Gunn 1 Grey L
"Soloman" Jason Varelli 2 Black M

Please let me know if I have your order" down incorrectly.

The check is in the mail.

Really!

No, I mean REALLY! (Put my letter in the box this morning here in Sugar Land)

Lee

BTW, keep us apprised regarding the youth sizes. I may want to buy some for my boys.

Check went out with yesterday's mail. Should have it by tomorrow assuming the post office is running smooth.

Put my check in the mail yesterday (Tuesday). Hope the mail man gets it to you in time for the order.

Black 3XL

Dave

Whew.. Almost forgot to order and would have missed out.

Sent mine via paypal just now!

Again thanks Scott!

Man, I knew I forgot something. Check from Austin area in the mail come morning....

I know it's the 15th but if I got a paypal order in by noon today do you think I could get on this order still?

Did you get the check from Austin (me) yet ??? Wasn't sure if it would get there in time, but it was for one 2xl black shirt....cheers

Bri638, have you already sent the payment? If so, what is your real name? Usernames don't show up on the paypal payments.

KOR, have not seen a check yet. If it arrives late, I can either send it back or hold it for the next order. However, I do not know how long it will be before the next order is placed. I'll let you know if it gets included in this order.

For everyone else, I will do another order as soon as there is demand for about 24 shirts. So if you are interested, you can send payment now and I will simply order when I get 24 shirts paid for. The downside is that my subscription to the Psychic Friends Hotline has expired so I won't have any idea how long that might take ;-)

If you paypal today, it will go in with this order. I just need to know your name so I can be sure it's your order. You can PM me your name if you like.

Tourmeister said:
If you paypal today, it will go in with this order. I just need to know your name so I can be sure it's your order. You can PM me your name if you like.
scott i need a xl black and md black
i wiil bring you the cash
steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back