• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

05 Honda ST1300 for sale $6800

Reaction score
Very clean never been on the ground. 12k miles asking $6800. Has elec cruise control and National windshield installed. Have more pics available I can email if interested.

James
817-937-8549
Fort Worth

Attachments

• st for sale 001 copy 1.jpg
    st for sale 001 copy 1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 248
  • 0003 copy.jpg
    0003 copy.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 234
  • st for sale 008 copy.jpg
    st for sale 008 copy.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Re: 05 Honda ST1300 for sale (price reduced)

Any feedback on the asking price is welcome, not sure where to get good info for used bike market!

Any feedback on the asking price is welcome, not sure where to get good info for used bike market!

I sold mine for around $6,500 with almost 80,000 miles a few years ago. It was fully loaded with goodies (including a new cooling impeller), but the low miles you have on your ST1300 seems reasonable. The added electronic cruise control you installed is an added plus.

ADVrider and the ST-Owners forums are another good place to list your bike.

RB

I cross posted this over on ST1300.us.com for you...GLWS. For ST stuff, that and ST-Riders are the two best spots...

I've thought several times about selling my wing and buying an ST. Electric cruise you say?

Yes electric cruise control, audiovox cruise control, a kit made for cars but popular for mc installation. Dont know if I can ever go back to non cruise control now.

Cool. I'm spoiled by cruise also!

I would love to buy this bike as a daily commuter but I just bought a goldwing trike a couple of months ago and my wife would divorce me if I brought home another bike so soon, not to mention I would have to build an add on to my garage for a place to put it, its a good problem when you have too many bikes.

I recently put my Connie on the market (the one in the avatar). It's an interesting market - seems like a lot of hit and miss. In years past I've been patient instead of doing a price drop every 48 hours and in a month or two someone calls and the first person to call and show REAL interest has been my buyer. :sun: Not saying I didn't come off the asking price a little but patience is the key. A clean, low or no flaw bike will eventually sell.:clap:

Good advice, not the best time of year to be selling, but it is what it is. I dont do a lot of selling/trading motorcycles, never quite sure what to expect, but thanks!

That is super low mileage for an '05 ST. Cruise is a nice bonus. ST's are pretty bulletproof. Good luck with the sale.

traded my '05 st1300 at 100k miles for a new '10 st1300. That '05 hasn't even completed break in yet. my '10 already has 47k on it. Good price in my opinion. good luck with the sell.

Back