• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SAN ANTONIO: Bike Breakfast 9AM SUNDAY, September 14, 2014 - Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Name
Sander
bb_zpse6113cf4.jpg

Have breakfast, talk bikes, kick tires, meet up and/or plan rides for the day. If you ride a motorcycle come on out, sportbikes, cruisers, dualsports, sidecar rigs, etc. Even if you don't ride but just like motorcycles.

***Special Sunday version.

BACKYARD BISTRO
830-535-4094
167 Panther Ridge Rd
Pipe Creek, TX 78063-5195

Located directly behind Country Accents Antiques on Hwy 16 South, the Backyard Bistro proudly serves their dishes using only the finest fresh ingredients available,
including organic eggs from our own chickens and herbs from our very own garden that are picked daily for your culinary delight.

Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Outdoor patio dining available with views of the gardens.

Click on the map below for an interactive map.
header-img6_zps67716af1.jpg

page2-img11.jpg

map2_zpsce94d849.jpg

Re: Bike Breakfast 9AM Saturday, September 13, 2014 - Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek

Good eating there! I'd attend, but there's a shooting' match that morning. :sun:

Re: Bike Breakfast 9AM Saturday, September 13, 2014 - Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek

I'm in........

yall kill me, ya know that? killing me...

wave at the fedex van

happy trails.....

you do? you promise? boy, boy oh boy!
let's go!

:rider:

My wife said change the date for this one - Bike Breakfast 9AM SUNDAY, September 14, 2014 - Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek

I actually like Sunday better too as my son has baseball games on Saturday that I hate to miss......

A favorite place [emoji2] I'm in.

ATGATT. Lee
" I never worry about getting lost.
I just change where I plan on going."
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUNDAY?.....DID YOU SAY SUNDAY!.....WOW! is the sky is falling? ( Im looking outside) No It's not. WOW...Im in! Whoopie!...Yee-Haw... a Sunday Ride , Im not gonna eat until sunday. :eat:

My wife said change the date for this one - Bike Breakfast 9AM SUNDAY, September 14, 2014 - Backyard Bistro in Pipe Creek

Hooray for sanderjavant's wife!

now....i have to get the front tire changed out on suzi or i won't be riding anywhere.... but looks like a great turnout is in store!

again, hooray for sanderjavant's wife, long may she ride!

:rider:

Alright, this sounds like a great little morning ride (coming from north central San Antonio) and exactly the kind of eatery you can't help but appreciate. I'm tentatively in for this pending a visit from wife's sister coming in from Dallas. If we make it, it will be two of us. Looking forward to meeting more TWTs.

I'm ready! I'll be streetbiking it.

Hope for another varied turnout. The last one at the Bistro the dual sports were outnumbered.

IMG_1854_zps1bbb78e0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back