• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

supermoto

1. jbell1202

Bike For Sale 2009 DRZ400SM *SOLD*

*SOLD* 09 DRZ400SM 12, xxx miles Fun little supermoto, just rode it 200 miles this past weekend. MRD SSW Racing exhaust 3x3 air box mod Aftermarket air filter LED Headlight Integrated turn signals Aftermarket foot pegs Corbin seat Bark busters Brand new Kenda tires Carb has a fresh rebuild...
  2. teammizell

2019 wr250r

Low miles. Has a lot of work done to it. Has supermoto setup. Wheelie bar. Power commander. Custom two brothers exhaust. blue foot pegs. Brembo brakes. Front rear brake lever. Bar ends, side ends to protect bike when sliding. nicer blinker system, upgraded front fender. please contact for...
  3. jwhistler

Sold Kawasaki klx450r supermoto

2008 kawasaki klx450r with lots of extras. Warp9 supermoto rims ,oversized fuel tank, still have the original tank, plastics, and rims to go with it. Clear title street legal 4000 firm might trade but no cruisers or dirt bikes.
  4. A

2010 Kawasaki KLX250SF Supermoto for sale $2900 SOLD ****

2010 Kawasaki KLX250SF Supermoto. Has 4357 miles. In Central Austin. Always babied. Runs perfect. Needs nothing. Owned since 2015. Kawasaki isn't making these super fun entry level supermotos / motards anymore, fairly rare as I have only seen one other one in town. 17 inch tires make it a ton of...
  5. S

SOLD -- 2005 Honda XR650L Dual Sport / Adventure with Extras

SOLD Photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/YoL5KLW26KsFbHDE7 This is a super fun bike that can handle anything you throw at it. I just rode this setup from Austin to Colorado, through windy canyon roads, over mountains, and back home. It was an absolute blast. It eats up steep inclines on rocky...
  6. pimpdaub

***SOLD*** - Fs / Trade for work truck- KTM 640 supermoto

***Sold***sold***sold*** Hi Twtexans, Just landed a job working in the oil fields & my car is just too nice & doesn't have enough ground clearance, so it would probably get destroyed on the trips out there. That said, I'm looking to trade my 2000 ktm 640 supermoto for a reliable work truck...
Back