• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

garmin

1. ScottBrownAdventurer

Gear For Sale Garmin Tread (no longer for sale)

Howdy, I'd like to sell my Garmin Tread with Group Ride Radio (it also works through most helmet bluetooth comms) and works with most GMRS frequencies. I've only installed it in my car for a trip to New Mexico. $600 shipped Feel free to text message me. 940threesixseven5836 Read more on it...
  2. Textanker

Gear For Sale SOLD - BMW Navigator V (Garmin) with cable, mount, case - $450 obo

Works great, holds charge very well. Has some wear marks on corners, screen has no big scratches. Comes with Case, Mount, Cable. Cable and mount kits cost $130 alone new. You pay shipping. Prefer Paypal or Zelle.
  3. Textanker

Moved to Classified

I'm an idiot. Moved.
  4. Tracker

Garmin hit with ransomware

https://www.zdnet.com/article/garmin-services-and-production-go-down-after-ransomware-attack/
  5. R

FS: 2014 BMW 800GS Adventure

This bike has everything you want in an adventure bike except luggage. Including installed Garmin590; Clearwater Erika Aux Lights; heavy skid plate; upper crash bars; Givi Airflow windscreen; New Avon Trek Rider tires; Rox Risers; and more. Asking $9,900. Mileage is 12,600 and is a very nice...
  6. VintageGW's

SOLD Garmin Montana 600T & accessories (Still in Box) $449

SOLD Big, Tough Camo-patterned GPS with Preloaded TOPO Maps Purchased last fall for multiple trips planned that didn't happen. I charged the battery, installed the City Navigator maps, installed the micro SD, and put everything back in the respective boxes. List price for everything is $677. See...
  7. B

Garmin Zumo 550

Garmin Zumo 550 with bike and car mount. Sun shield and screen protector. Buttons and battery have been replaced. Lifetime maps. $150 plus shipping. Sold to SpirtAtBay pending funds received bobwhip66@gmail.com
  8. charrito

FS: Powerlet Mini USB Standard

I purchased this a while ago, just hadn't used it. Turns out I bought the wrong one. I need a micro USB and this is a mini USB. I tried using an aftermarket converter, however it doesn't work on all my devices for some reason. I bought this for a Garmin Nuvi 3590 and it works well with that...
Back