• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

kerrville

1. T

Run with the Big Dogs (Oct 1st in Kerrville)

100% of proceeds go to the Veterans Assistance Dogs of Texas (VA Dogs). Come on out for a good time and support Veterans via this great non-profit organization.
  2. T

Run with the Big Dogs

This event will benefit Veterans Assistance Dogs of Texas. They are a non-profit organization whose mission is: To effect physical and emotional recovery and independence in Texas Veterans with disabilities by providing service dogs at no cost to the Veteran. The event will be host at the Y.O...
  3. TXHillbilly

New member from Kerrville

Hey Y'all, I'm Jared. A friend of mine from my hometown of Corpus referred me here several months ago(Im not sure what his username is). I moved to Kerrville about a year and a half ago. Been into motorcycles off and on for years. Now that I finally own the one I've always wanted, I'm anxious to...
  4. fortbriscoe

Introduction to Briscoe Hall, Inc.

We want to introduce a new vendor and advertiser on Two-Wheeled-Texans. We are Briscoe Hall, a full service marketing, branding, and advertising agency in Kerrville, Texas. We have been located in the Hill Country for 16 years, following careers with Dallas and Houston's largest advertising...
  5. M

Kerrville, TX

I have a late July trip to Kerrville for business. I have been told there are some fantastic rides over there. Anyone have any suggestions for a ride centered around Kerrville on a Saturday afternoon? Thanks.
Back