• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

trailer

1. R

Bike For Sale 2004 Goldwing Trike w/matching trailer

For sale in Lubbock am excellent condition 2004 Goldwing trike with beautiful matching trailer. Only 2nd owner and have owned over 15 years. Only 45,000 miles. New front tire, rear tires are 60-70%. $17,000. Call or text Tamie at 806-831-9347 for questions.
  2. dash1

Bike For Sale 2019 KTM 300 XC with free gear, hydraulic stand and trailer in a bag *PRICE REDUCED TO $4,500*

It runs strong and is an absolute beast in the trails, but I need the bike gone ASAP because I won't have any space to store it soon. The OEM hour meter says 227.6 hours The bike has the following mods: -Renthal fat bar with square pad -Clake one light clutch (best mod I've ever...
  3. S

Gear For Sale [SOLD] 2018 Coachmen Freedom Express Toy Hauler Motorcycle Trailer 17BLSE

Selling my Toy Hauler, located in Dallas TX... everything works great! Hot water and cold AC. Great camper and toy hauler that fits 2 full size motorcycles easily, up to 3 smaller dirtbikes, or even a golf cart. The shortest, full featured twin axle toy hauler I could find. Go to YouTube and...
  4. M

FS: 2021 Big Tex 14ft Utility Trailer

I purchased this 14ft utility trailer new from Big Tex Trailers in California in April 2022. It has been towed for about 1600miles and it is excellent condition. Comes with mounted spare tire. Tires have always been covered to prevent UV damage. Selling because I don't use very often...
  5. M

Want to Buy Found

Found
  6. S

For sale: 2021 Taxa Mantis Overland Edition

Selling my 2021 Taxa Mantis Overland Edition trailer. In great condition, and located in Georgetown, Texas. Includes never used Thule roof mounted 3-person tent, added KickAss Outback Instant Ensuite outdoor shower awning on left side, added tie down cleats in floor in open galley area, and...
  7. Arthur

FS: 2017 6 X 12 Enclosed Trailer

Heya TWTEX community Selling our 2017 Lark enclosed cargo trailer that we lightly modified to better suit hauling 2 adventure-sized motorbikes long-distance plus equipment. 1 owner, purchased from new from Texas Trailer Country 2017 year model V-nose, all white, ramp gate rear, LEDs exterior...
  8. PP186515

Gear For Sale Sold - Harbor Freight Ramp HAUL-MASTER 800 lb. Capacity 11 in. x 80-1/4 in. Center-Fold Steel Single Ramp $50 OBO

Selling my slightly used ramp with an included safety strap. Great for getting things up on a trailer or into a truck bed (read owners manual for instructions and safety tips). I am selling it as my new trailer has a ramp and is not as tall as my previous trailer, so I no longer need this. I...
  9. PP186515

Gear For Sale Sold - 2020 Harbor Freight Folding Motorcycle and Utility Trailer (4 x 8 ft.) – Folding and Tilt Bed – $725 or make an offer

1720 lb. Capacity 48 in. x 96 in. Super Duty Folding Trailer https://www.harborfreight.com/1720-lb-capacity-48-in-x-96-in-super-duty-folding-trailer-62671.html Trailer bed tilts all the way to the ground for easy loading and unloading Heavy duty steel frame with baked enamel finish Frame folds...
  10. dash1

Want to Buy Wanted-trailer in a bag or folding motorcycle trailer

Like the title says, I’m looking for a trailer in a bag preferably in the dfw area but willing to drive for the right price. I’d also consider a folding motorcycle trailer or anything small that doesn’t take up storage space.
  11. motochutya

Gear For Sale SOLD: Motorcycle trailer (broken coupler) - any offers

Trailer is : - homemade, has leaf suspension - new tires + 1 spare - Excellent condition, ( minus the busted coupler) I didn't secure my trailer properly and it came right off when leaving my storage locker. Coupler is now twisted. Stupidity is also a gift of God. DM for cell
  12. K

For sale 2022 aluminum enclosed cargo trailer

I’m selling my R&R trailer that I just don’t use. Made two trips then broke my arm and now it’s for sale. This trailer is absolutely beautifully made and is a top notch trailer you won’t find any better. It’s a 2022 all aluminum frame and everything. I believe the price is good as you can’t find...
  13. bobcat

SOLD - 1998 Kendon Stand-Up folding dual-rail trailer - $850

1998 Kendon Stand-Up "big bike" trailer for sale. Functional but not pretty. $850. Further details on the trailer are below the pics, and please see the link below to view more photos. Trailer is located in Lakeway, which is on the west side of Austin, 78734. The good: Cheap...
  14. H

Trailer

Trailer for sale. Made by DROP TAIL. Looks like a KENDON, but the rear deck if hydraulically raised and lowered. I it’s much easier to load and unload. I’ve hauled two big gold wings or three smaller bikes. The trailer has not seen much useage since new. Go to DROP TRAIL trailers for...
  15. Striple

**SOLD!!** Droptail Dual Motorcycle Trailer

2009 Droptail Dual Motorcycle Trailer for sale. Has an integrated hydraulic ramp that makes loading and unloading even big bikes a breeze. Can be folded and stood upright for storage. This is the fully loaded model, which includes two chokes, a stone guard, and a lockable tool box. I will also...
  16. B

*SOLD*2015 Camper Van / Toy Hauler Van for sale

SOLDConversion by Sportsmobile(.com) $39k. Ram Promaster chassis 26k miles,V6 gas, 18mpg,front is for set up for living and sleeping/rear set up for hauling motos separated with a wall. 2 Beds(70"x45"&70"x31"),sink facet, 10g water, 186amps house batteries, 12v&110v electrical,9200btu roof A/C...
  17. J

Anyone ever towed a bike with a bike? Yes, you read that right

Heyo, just got back from SE Asia, where they do literally everything via motorbike. Family of 6? Fits on a motorbike. Need to move a queen mattress? Motorbike. Anyway, one of the popular forms of transportation for foreigners in Cambodia is this kind of tuk-tuk that’s actually a trailer towed...
  18. M

SOLD FS: Collapsible Motorcycle Trailer

Trailer sold
  19. F

MOTORCYCLE/MINI TOY HAULER FOR SALE

BRAND: CM MODEL: ROUTE 66 [WHITE] SIZE: 15X6 BOX WITH 3FT V NOSE CLEAR TX TITLE ASKING: $5999 DESCRIPTION: -First off the CM trailer is of a commercial type. It has a full steel frame and is way tougher that aluminum trailers. It is a high weight capacity trailer. My closest estimate is that...
  20. Manfred

30 ft SunnyBrook Travel Trailer - $5,000

This is a 2000 model 30FSB with a dry gross weight of 6,126 pounds; bonded aluminum superstructure with a slide-out that provides good floor space for comfortable living, short or long term. The bedroom is up front and has an RV queen bed. The sofa makes into a bed as well. There are outside...
Back