• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

drz400s

1. Gabus

For Sale - 2019 Suzuki DRZ400S - $5,500 McKinney TX / SOLD

For sale. In very good condition, around 2K miles on the odometer. Runs and starts strong. Asking $6,500 including the Ultimate MX Hauler (Great Condition). I've added the following to the motorcycle - JD Jet Kit Warp 9 Custom Wheels Acerbis 3.9 Gallon Tank Acerbis Hand Guards Pro Taper...
  2. Moto Gal

Looking for later model DRZ-400

Hi Gang, We are on the search for a fairly recent model DRZ-400s. Wondering if there might be any lurking out there for sale. I have a good friend who is now in the market for one. Needs to be in fresh ready to ride shape, with all paperwork clear and conveyable & street legal. Any additional...
  3. jaetheo

Houston Sale: White 2009 Suzuki DRZ-400S -- Rebuilt - Big Bore and Stroked to 460cc

If this ad is still up, the bike is still available. 2009 Suzuki DR-Z400S with a newly rebuilt monster engine. The DRZ has been voted as one of the best dual-sport bikes on the market. This particular bike has some serious giddy-up, but is still very manageable. Since it needed a rebuild...
  4. viper

From Elmendorf Texas 78112

Big shout out from Elmendorf,Tx. My name is Mike. My best friend gave me the thumper bug recently. Better then the flu bug! He recommended that I join this forum. I believe he said his handle is his initials (fdm) I just bought my very first dual sport two days ago. A 2011 DR-Z400S. I've ridden...
Back