• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

thumper

1. BrotherWolf

2001 BMW F650GS Dakar $4500

2001 BMW F650GS Dakar Year: 2001 Model: F650 G/S Dakar Mileage: 16,xxx Title: Clean & without lien This beautiful bike, of which I am the second lucky owner, is a single-cylinder, single spark 650cc dual-sport engineering marvel. I purchased the bike here in Central Texas in 2010 with...
  2. B

Sold - 1999 BMW F650 Classic aka Funduro

1999 BMW F650 Classic aka Funduro 23,252 miles. Located in Austin, TX. Asking price is $2,500. I bought this bike in 07 with 11K+ miles from Lone Star BMW. They replaced the battery and a fork seal. I took it from Austin to Anchorage and back and then it was my date night bike. Kinda rode...
  3. pimpdaub

***SOLD*** - Fs / Trade for work truck- KTM 640 supermoto

***Sold***sold***sold*** Hi Twtexans, Just landed a job working in the oil fields & my car is just too nice & doesn't have enough ground clearance, so it would probably get destroyed on the trips out there. That said, I'm looking to trade my 2000 ktm 640 supermoto for a reliable work truck...
  4. jstsel

Clevland Hooligan

has anyone seen one in the flesh?:giveup:
Back