• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dual purpose

1. F

Removed

Removed
  2. R

Bike For Sale Sold

2012 Honda XR650L - $4300 I bought this bike in June 2020 thinking I would do more off road riding. That did not happen. I have put less than 200 miles on it. It starts easy, just a little cold natured. It is fun and easy to ride and has surprisingly good manners on the highway. I bought it...
  3. 3dotranch

DRZ400S for sale near Houston

FOR SALE - 2009 DRZ 400 S Black , set up like you want it. Clarke 3.9 gal. with Tusk Billet Aluminum Cap and vent tube DRZ-Super Moto front Fender ( original "S" fender to go with sale ) 2" Bar Risers Seat Concepts stock height seat Pro Moto billet rear rack CFC case guards , both sides Aluminum...
  4. L

2004 KTM 450 EXC

2004 KTM 450 EXC $2000 Clean title, street legal and registered, less than one hour on top end and carb rebuild. Runs great. Has tons of power and is really fun on the trails. The carb has been bored out to 42mm. 428cui@gmail.com Ninja is for sale too
  5. M

1998 Honda XR650L Dual Purpose w/ accessories

SELLING 1998 HONDA XR650L FOR $2650 ,WITH EXTRA SET OF WHEELS WITH STREET TIRES, HAPPY TRAILS METAL SIDE COMPARTMENTS (9" THICK VERSION) AND MOUNTING RACK, ACERBIS 5.8 GALLON OVER SIZED TANK, BIG GUN EVOX EXHAUST SYSTEM, CENTER STAND, AND 1 INCH LOWERING KIT INSTALLED. BIKE RUNS GOOD, NEW...
  6. K

New to Forum from Dallas area

Great Forum - TWT!! Thanks for all the info!! Keep it coming! Been riding KTM for several years. Enjoy every minute of it. Lower back is not so good anymore. Need to make the switch from off road to DP or cruising!
Back