• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

camera

1. Thurmont

CES 2013 - Liquid Image Ego Mini Helmet Cam

Intriguing. Yet, no mention on battery life or storage capacity. Still I like the idea... http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2013/01/ces-2013-unveiled-gallery/?pid=4277
  2. chadleys1

Know any riders near Lake Powell ?

Hello TWT friends, This email is being sent as a last ditch effort to retrieve the digital photos from the camera I lost on the big adventure ride I just completed. I'll be posting a ride report soon - 10 days 3015 miles through WTexas/Arizona/Utah/Colorado/NewMexico - on a R100GSPD ! I lost...
  3. Tracker

Gadget report: Zeikos remote shutter trigger

I wanted a remote shutter trigger for my Nikon D90 (the IR trigger requires line of sight to the front left face of the camera) and thanks to M38A1, I found one of these new for it on Amazon for $9.19 including shipping from "Angel Seller". Zeikos ZE-MCDC2 Ordered Sunday, received it on Friday...
  4. Tracker

Lens length, f-stop and depth of field

It's been about a hundred years (ok, 20+) since I had my AE-1 and I use to have a pretty good handle on depth of field, f-stops and lens lengths. Since then, I've slept a few nights and forgot most of it, other than small f-stops have shallow depths of field and large f-stops deeper DOF. The...
  5. Hookem42

VholdR camera for $99

My pov camera from VholdR went missing not to long ago. So I went to Amazon to order a new one. The good news is that for today they are for $99. It’s part of the daily specials so it ends in a few of hours. If anyone wants a sick pov camera you should go.
Back