• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

tools

1. Jpevey

Gear For Sale Harbor Freight Tire Changer- San Antonio

For Sale- Harbor Freight tire changer with motorcycle attachment. Improved with mojo blocks. Comes with a No Mar mount/de-mount bar for motorcycles. Also have a Harbor Freight tire balancer not in picture but I bet I can find it. I'm in North San Antonio near 1604 and 281. I figure $90 for...
  2. oddfellow

Sold - FS: Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift

Time to sell my lift. I've gone to smaller bikes and this lift is just too big for my shop. Looks just like this one: But with the added bonus of a few extra cobwebs. I used it all the time when I had my GS but I have since gone on to smaller bikes without center stands and this is a big...
  3. FortyNiner

Sold - Seat for 2008 KLR 650

KLR 650 seat, 2008 OEM with very little usage; excellent condition. Price $30 plus shipping. Shipping estimate is about $17. Local Pickup is of course an option.
  4. ATX

SOLD - Skill Table Saw

Hi, I've upgraded my saw and selling the old one. It's a 10" Skill table saw model 3410. It a portable saw good for small jobs. Assembled dimensions with the folding stand: 32.5" x 22.5" x 34.5"h. Price $80 cash. I'm in West Houston. PM if interested.
Back