• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

maintenance

1. MLRickards

Gear For Sale SOLD - Motorsport Lay-Over Stand ($60)

Motorsport Products Lay-Over Stand (#99-3001) Like new (used 2x) OEM packaging, includes storage bag Sells online for $100-$125 Asking $60
  2. crchristo

San Antonio Fork Seal Replacement recommendation or assistance

Can someone recommend somewhere that I can get my fork seals on my KTM 450 EXC replaced in San Antonio? I need someone reliable who will do it without bending me over the barrel financially. That rules out the dealerships around here. I'm very open to learning how to do it myself if someone...
  3. Viethorse

::: Ride-SmarteR: Maintenance and Modification assistant tool for you

Howdy TWT. From my day to day Maint and Mod requirements, I figured I need something to aid my Maint and Mod things. That's why I am making the Ride-SmarteR system. It's an Application which you will find very much useful besides your wrenches, spanners, screwdrivers, and so. Official launch...
Back