• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

project bike

1. sunnyorlando

1999 Bandit 1200 SX

Hello... I'm looking for someone with Bandit experience. I'm on my second fixer-upper Bandit 1200 - first was a 2000 and this one is a 1999. Its a bit rough, but I can handle it and it will make a decent fun ride. I'm working through mechanical and electrical details. I have service manuals...
  2. N

New to cafe racers

I just acquired a 97 honda nighthawk cb750 and decided to turn it into a cafe racer where are some good resources for diy work and parts? I also can't decide if I want the brat style seat or if I want to go with a molded rear fender and seat combo the previous owner hacked off the rear frame...
  3. F

1972 CB350 project (1st Bike)

After almost a year of searching I got my hands on a solid CB350. Compression is awesome and has everything including the side covers. Bike only has a couple of problems. The first one is an easy cosmetic fix. The previous owner spray painted the entire bike. Looks awful. The second issue has to...
  4. 1TallTXn

Possible Project bike: '82 GL1100 Aspencade

There's a chance I could be building a 1982 Honda GL1100 Aspencade. I don't know a whole lot about these bikes and was curious what y'all thought of the thought of rebuilding the bike and using it as a 2-up touring machine. I'm not scared of doing all the wrenching and the bike is fairly...
Back