• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

bmw f800gs

1. M

Bike For Sale 2000 CAGIVA GRAN CANYON

2000 CAGIVA GRAN CANYON EXCELLENT CONDITION, NEW ANTI-GRAVITY LITHIUM ION BATTERY, 900cc DUCATI L-TWIN ENGINE, 6 SPEED. 61,XXX KILOMETERS = 38,000 MILES, GETS A LOT OF ATTENTION WHEREVER I GO. I'LL MISS IT $3,300
  2. M

Bike For Sale SOLD 2013 Suzuki VSTROM 650 $4850 Schertz, TX

2013 Suzuki VSTROM 650 Excellent condition --only 13,7XX miles I just don't have the time to ride and need the room. It is set up right! Givi Trekker Outback panniers! Super tough, high quality! Givi Airflow adjustable windscreen SARGENT SADDLE -comfy-- duaEastern Beaver PC-8 switched fuse...
  3. R

FS: 2014 BMW 800GS Adventure

This bike has everything you want in an adventure bike except luggage. Including installed Garmin590; Clearwater Erika Aux Lights; heavy skid plate; upper crash bars; Givi Airflow windscreen; New Avon Trek Rider tires; Rox Risers; and more. Asking $9,900. Mileage is 12,600 and is a very nice...
  4. D

Modifying Front Fender on F800GSA

I posted what happened on the South of DFW thread, but I wanted to put this somewhere in case someone has the same issue. The question is if I am missing something (as in is it a bad idea) on what I am likely going to be doing. I was out on a ride last weekend, and for the second time found...
  5. Snuggs0802

My First Really Long Ride on a Really Big Adventure Bike

As an avid reader of ride reports on this forum as well as ADV Rider, I’ve vicariously ridden to far-off places through the adventures of others. I never made a commitment to do such a ride myself. There were always excuses. Most recently however, I found myself a little short of excuses...
Back