• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dualsport

1. D

2015 KTM 690 Enduro R 5kish miles price drop 6.5k San Antonio

Fully set up 2015 KTM 690 Enduro R, little over 5k miles. Fully set up to be taken RTW or on any BDR but as we all know life has a vote. Barkbusters Radiator Guard Seat Concepts Seat Steering Dampener and sub mounts to kill vibes Lowering link Happy trails rear side pannier rack Rear rack...
  2. shift_wr250r

Tenere 700 Adventures

Recently went to Colorado and took some GoPro footage on the Tenere 700. I've posted some videos on my YouTube channel and will post some more. Thanks for watching y'all. https://youtube.com/channel/UC1ZAov3flgdtaakaQDGoKAA
  3. PigTrail

Dual Sport Ride - Arkansas - March 13,14 - Mena to Mt. Magazine & Back - UPDATED DATE

Disclaimers This is a planning thread. The first post will be updated as the plan comes together, so check back. It's still winter, so this could all fold if a snow storm hits. ...or if it's 38 and raining. This is NOT a guided ride. You are responsible for yourself. However, we won't leave...
  4. Randman

AUSTIN: 2016 BMW R 1200 GS with accessories $14,500

Location: Leander TX Installed accessories: ROX pivoting Bar Risers SW-Motech lower crash bars SW-Motech upper crashbars SW-Motech On-Road Off-Road foot pegs with mounts Smoke windscreen Adapter for charging phone/accessories Kick stand extended size plate $21,200 Bike and close to a thousand...
  5. Gourdhead

2007 TW200

So i'm putting my TW200 on the market. 2007, 14670 miles. $1800 obo. Also willing to make a combo deal on a little trailer to haul it around with. Sweet little bike, I just don't need it. Selling it buys me another 6 weeks of being a bum in Colorado :) Rode it around the Bastrop trails on...
  6. Tourmeister

Northern Arkansas and Southern Missouri - Based in Harrison, Ar.

Here are the track files from our ride Memorial Day weekend 2019. I was riding two up on my 2017 R1200 GS Rallye. We had a KTM 1290 Super Adv, KTM 1090 Adventure, and one rider with a KTM 1190 Adventure and KTM 690 Enduro (he rode one each day). These routes are a nice mix of street and dirt...
  7. PigTrail

SOLD: Plated 2005 Honda XR650R

Roll-on 3rd gear wheelies your thing? Grab that MX boot because you'll want it to start this beast. Just kidding. It starts pretty easily. I can be caught using my Merrell slip-ons starting it for the regular warm-up between rides. I could also just be lucky! :giveup: We're headed for...
  8. PigTrail

FS: 2014 Honda CRF250L - FMF Pipe, Heated Grips, Seat Concepts, etc.

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD 2014 Honda CRF250L. Bike is currently set up for my wife who is 5'4". She can easily get one leg down, but she moved on to a 250 FreeRide. Here's the details on the CRF: 2014 CRF250L - fuel injected 4,8XX miles Seat Concepts Low Seat (1") DRC Edge2 integrated Turn Signal...
  9. J

AUSTIN: Sandy Creek Road on 05/06 (AKA: Alternative route: Castell - 189 miles)

NOTE: This is an *unofficial* repeat of TARA's March monthly ride "Alternative route: Castell - 189 miles," for those who missed it or want a re-do. You can download the GPX here: http://txadvriders.org/upcoming-events/austin-chapter-events/ DATE: Sunday, May 6, 2018 TIME: MEET 9:00 AM / KSU...
  10. FiddyK

Sold - 2006 Honda CRF450X, street legal, Rekluse, lots of goodies

Yes, I'm the designated bike seller in our little group of neighbors and friends. This is Joe's (joejoe) bike, along with the CT70 listed. So, here's his ad... Selling my 2006 Honda CRF 450X. Bike is super strong with many upgrades as listed below. It is fully street legal with hi/low beam...
  11. FiddyK

SOLD *** 2008 Honda CRF450X, Street Legal, $2k in upgrades

SOLD
  12. FiddyK

SOLD - 1974 Kawasaki F7, 175, 2 Stroke Rotary, Original Owner, 757 Miles

*** SOLD **** Posting this for my neighbor. His dad bought this bike brand new in 1974 :clap: I can vouch for this bike and the seller. You can pm me or him (roomie92). Located in Round Rock. My father bought this brand new for my mother in 1974 (he had already bought himself a 1972 F7, which...
  13. FiddyK

**SOLD** 2007 Suzuki DRZ250, Unicorn with 54 miles, Street Title, Must See to Believe

SOLD Selling this absolutely mint condition 2007 Suzuki DRZ 250. The odometer shows 54 miles, and that's what it really has on it. Yes, odometers flip after 99 miles, but one look at this bike and you will realize that is the true mileage. It cranks right up with the electric start, and has a...
  14. Snuggs0802

My First Really Long Ride on a Really Big Adventure Bike

As an avid reader of ride reports on this forum as well as ADV Rider, I’ve vicariously ridden to far-off places through the adventures of others. I never made a commitment to do such a ride myself. There were always excuses. Most recently however, I found myself a little short of excuses...
  15. Oktavius70

New Member - Dual Sports Rider

Hi Folks, I am a dual sports rider but have ridden all kinds of bikes. Just purchased an R1200GS but also have my KLR650! I like the versatility of the dual sports but my real passion/problem is that I like all bikes! LOL. If it was up to me, I would have 10+ bikes in my garage.. Oh, I am in...
  16. J

Austin/San Antonio ride

I live in DFW and have a R1200GS and have to be in San Antonio next Thursday but will have 4 days off and was looking for some good routes in the Austin general area to ride... dirt, paved, doesn't matter... the idea is to put miles on my bike... I've done the Hill Country a bunch of times so...
  17. VirtualEagle

New Member from Ft Hood area

I have been riding for almost 33 years, and have NEVER owned a strictly street bike. I enjoy off road riding as much as riding on the road. My first bike was a 1975 Suzuki TS125, which I paid $495 cash; in May 1977. 8 motorcycles later, I currently own a 2006 Suzuki DR650SE. All my motorcycles...
Back