• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

dirt

1. dash1

Getting into dirt biking in dfw

What are the rules and regulations specifically in the dfw area? The last time I owned a dirt bike was in Colorado about 10 years ago, so the laws were pretty straightforward and there were tons of great places to go riding. I’ve been riding Street bikes here ever since but I’m thinking about...
  2. crchristo

Interested in a no pavement Mexico trip?

I've set my mind on riding in Mexico this year, and plan on doing the ride to Galeana in October. The more I thought about it, the less I wanted to wait that long, Unfortunately, I can't do the planned ride to Jalpan in April. So, I started reading reports both here and other places. Among...
  3. T

FS - DRZ 400s - two for SALE

For Sale - 2013 Suzuki DRZ 400s. This is a street legal dirt bike. It is black & White and in excellent condition. It sells for $4300. Garage kept, lots of extras like bark busters, back racks, fender eliminators, LED brake lights, DOT knobbies, extra wide foot pegs, extra fuel cell mount and...
  4. L

Hola from El Paso old Bultaco guy

I just discovered the site. Looks really neat. I'm in the process of restoring my second Bultaco Matador 107 MK5 SD. Getting great help and expertise from a former Bul Racer, Gene Waggoner, in Las Cruces. I'll be keeping this one as a remembrance of my first Matador from 1971 (about a 64-65...
Back