• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

kendon

1. bobcat

SOLD - 1998 Kendon Stand-Up folding dual-rail trailer - $850

1998 Kendon Stand-Up "big bike" trailer for sale. Functional but not pretty. $850. Further details on the trailer are below the pics, and please see the link below to view more photos. Trailer is located in Lakeway, which is on the west side of Austin, 78734. The good: Cheap...
  2. M

Kendon lift sold

I got two lifts around Christmas but only need one as I only have one bike anymore so this brand new Kendon lift is for sale in Austin area. Very nice lift, used once, comes with front wheel chock and the additional tie down kit from Kendon’s site. Air over hydraulic. it’s the new version with...
  3. B

Want to Buy 2 or 3 Rail Kendon

Hi, I'm looking to buy a 2 or 3 bike Kendon trailer. If anyone has one they would like to sell, let me know. Thanks, Bill
  4. texascat

FS Kendon Stand Up Trailer - single rail (NW Ark)

Just listed my Kendon trailer on CL. Asking $990. I have only used a few times a year and none in the last year, so it has been collecting mostly dust. Great trailer if you do not have much room for storage, yet sturdy and capable of 1,000 lb loads. If you want more pics or details, text me...
  5. FiddyK

SOLD - Folding / Standup Trailer, 2 or 3 bike

Selling my fold up trailer that I bought from an inmate on here about a year ago. It has all new LED lighting, spare tire, epoxy coating on the top. Currently setup for two bikes. I'll throw in the condor type wheel chock, as I planned on mounting it to make it a three bike hauler. It's in great...
Back