• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

bluetooth

1. K

Sena 20S (Dual)

$150 Selling a dual set of Sena 20S helmet bluetooth communication. They worked fine last time I used them (4 months ago). I charged them before storing. I did not notice any issue with the battery. I upgraded to the Cardo system and that's why these are for sale. However, being honest, the...
  2. Brojon

Scala Rider G4 Powerset Bluetooth headsets

Removed from sale - lack of interest. Asking $200 OBO shipped. Bought a new Shoei helmet last year and these units won't fit. So I'm selling this set to afford the Sena 10U made for my helmet. Has all mounting options, original box, spare wind socks, etc. One unit shows slight wear since it was...
  3. W

FOUND- looking for a pair of Sena bluetooths

Hey Folks, anyone have one or two Sena smh-10 Bluetooth headsets that they want to sell? Just bought a new (ish) bike and need to talk to my bestie. Her beau needs one too so we can all stay in com. All reasonable offers considered! (Full face helmets). Thanks! :sun:
  4. Viethorse

Sold: Two sets of SRC bluetooth headsets for Schuberth helmets

Hi, listing these for a friend of mine: For sale two used like new sets of SRC Bluetooth for Schuberth helmets. Full boxes. Selling those SRC just because they don't fit my friend's helmets. Tested last week and found them work faultlessly. Both of them fit with helmet sizes 50-59...
Back