• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1. sportpackage

1986 CR250R

My brother decided to keep his 1986 Honda CR250R. It will be a good project for him and his sons. Thanks for the interest.
  2. H

2006 Kawasaki KLX 250 - For Sale

Low miles, well maintained, dual sport (street legal) Kawasaki KLX 250 with the following modifications: KLX 300 Header & Exhaust Airbox Modification (KDX 200) Dynojet - Jets & Needle Paired with Marcelino Cam Timing Modification gives the bike a significant increase in overall Horsepower...
  3. T

2009 Piaggio BV 250 - $3250 (Plano)

Selling my commuter super scooter to buy the hubby a commuter bike! Sweet commuter, gets 75 mpg, runs great, low miles good tires, up to date service. Minor scratch from previous owner, no dents. Garaged at home and office. Continuous Variable automatic clutch makes this scooter very...
  4. B00001

SOLD KTM 250 XCW Very Clean, Low Hours

I hate to do this but here it goes: 2013 KTM 250 XC-W Extremely nice, very clean, never abused, adult owned and maintained, always Motorex oils. Clean title, Original books/Manuals and tool kit included. Loaded with all of the top shelf extras that you would have to purchase anyway. This bike...
Back