• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

crf250l

1. T

Bike For Sale SOLD 2013 Honda CRF250L

SOLD This is a sweet bike and I really don't want to sell it but I have too many bikes at the moment so this one has to go. I know I'll regret selling it. 2013 Honda CRF250L with only 2848 original miles. The bike runs and rides fantastic. Lots of nice aftermarket accessories added for the...
  2. 790marc

2019 Honda CRF250L fully farkled

I am reluctantly putting my 250L up for sale. I like the bike a lot but I have too many in the garage. I am the second owner as I bought the bike used with 123 miles on it. It is showing about 3.5k miles. Actual miles are lower as the bike has been geared lower than stock for almost all of...
  3. T

2019 Honda CRF250l For Sale (3,400 miles)

Selling my 2019 CRF250l. I have an Africa Twin that gets most of my attention so thought I would look for a good home for the 250l. The price of the bike has been set at $4,700. The info below will be helpful: - OEM handle bars have swapped out for Pro Taper bars - I’ve added the Acerbis 3.1...
  4. Moto Gal

Bike For Sale 2008 Honda CRF 250X Street Legal

2008 Honda CRF 250X $4300 Street legal - dual sport Acerbis hand guards Renthal upgraded handle bar This bike has been made street legal and registered in Texas. Runs great. Located in Humble, Texas (NE of Houston) Might deliver (good excuse for a road trip!) Eight32-527-2774
  5. ScottBrownAdventurer

Bike For Sale SOLD

Howdy guys, I’m looking to up my CC’s and get into a bigger bike. I’ve bought this Rally new in March 2019 and have done some commuting and MexTrek trips on it. I just rode it to the Copper Canyon from Presidio, and while it met all my needs Offroad, it left a lot to be desired on the highway...
  6. PigTrail

FS: 2014 Honda CRF250L - FMF Pipe, Heated Grips, Seat Concepts, etc.

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD 2014 Honda CRF250L. Bike is currently set up for my wife who is 5'4". She can easily get one leg down, but she moved on to a 250 FreeRide. Here's the details on the CRF: 2014 CRF250L - fuel injected 4,8XX miles Seat Concepts Low Seat (1") DRC Edge2 integrated Turn Signal...
  7. pyro8285

[SOLD] 2014 CRF250L

*SOLD* I have decided to part ways with my 2014 CRF250L. It has 25k miles, but has the 304cc kit for added punch. Comes with a FMF exhaust, stock exhaust, 2 fuel commanders, 2 sets of tires, 3 gallon tank (off bike), and a box full of spare filters and sprockets. Fully street legal with clean...
  8. J

The Honda CRF250L Thread

Here it is... a Honda CRF250L thread for all those interested in the new dual sport and especially for those who have already taken the plunge. Do you want one, did you get one, have you ever ridden one? How about worked on one? Even if you have a problem with one this is a good place to...
Back