• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

suzuki dr650se

1. M

Bike For Sale 2011 HUSQVARNA TE630 in Schertz, TX $4500 ******************* SOLD***************

2011 HUSQVARNA TE630- 38XX miles, Leo Vance Exhaust, great luggage rack, seat concepts seat. I also have the full original dual exhaust. Also has the fuel mapping kit (RUNS GREAT!) This is the last true Husky. This is a Husqvarna frame, excel wheels, and most importantly, a real Husqvarna...
  2. S

1998 Suzuki DR650SE for sale $2,800.00. SOLD

A very nice 1998 DR650SE in very good condition with 14,275 miles. Runs great, looks nice, rides nice and ready for your summer adventure. I purchased this DR last summer with the intentions of riding it to Guatemala and back but as I worked to get it ready for a big trip my work schedule...
  3. D

DFW 2006 DR650SE Fuel Tank OEM

Came off my bike, good shape with some minor cosmetic niks. No petcock or cap. dave mroleynik@yahoo.com
  4. VirtualEagle

New Member from Ft Hood area

I have been riding for almost 33 years, and have NEVER owned a strictly street bike. I enjoy off road riding as much as riding on the road. My first bike was a 1975 Suzuki TS125, which I paid $495 cash; in May 1977. 8 motorcycles later, I currently own a 2006 Suzuki DR650SE. All my motorcycles...
Back