• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

xr650r

1. Ben Bodie

*SOLD* Plated 2000 Honda XR650R

Roll-on 3rd gear wheelies your thing? Grab that MX boot because you'll want it to start this beast. Just kidding. It starts very easily with correct technique. Here's the list of parts... Plated and street legal Lectron see-through carburetor (and original carb) Maintenance and Owners Manual...
  2. L

Want to Trade XR650R FOUND

Looking to get another pig. Must be in very good condition. I can send pics of KTM if you have an XR650R. My bike is tricked out with 12k miles.
  3. PigTrail

SOLD: Plated 2005 Honda XR650R

Roll-on 3rd gear wheelies your thing? Grab that MX boot because you'll want it to start this beast. Just kidding. It starts pretty easily. I can be caught using my Merrell slip-ons starting it for the regular warm-up between rides. I could also just be lucky! :giveup: We're headed for...
  4. nacho_nate

2007 Honda XR650R $7000

"barn find" type of bike. Here is the story: I saw dust to glory, always wanted an xr650r to convert for dual sport, but also make it look sorta like a HRC race bike too. I waited years, found one with less than 10 hours on it, started adding parts, but now realize its just too massive for...
Back